Police in Varna Disrupted a Scheme for False Medical Documents
The police in Varna has identified a scheme for production and trade with false medical documents. Two men and two women were detained. They were involved in preparing and selling fake medical record documents and medical certificates on the territory of the whole Black Sea coast for a long time.
During a search of a car and properties of the detained, the police found false stamps of doctors, medical laboratories and state agencies.
The health authorities and the police have initiated large-scale inspections targeting employees with false medical certificates in catering and entertainment establishments
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Mother and Son were found Dead in Kyustendil
- » Bulgaria: A Municipal Councilor in Velingrad was Murdered (UPDATED)
- » Bulgaria: Two People Killed in a Fight between Families in Nova Zagora
- » The 15-year-old Bus Driver who Killed the Policemen may Receive up to 10 Years in Prison
- » A Woman's Body was found in Sofia Region
- » Bulgaria: More than 50 Minors were found in a Nightclub in Blagoevgrad during a Police Operation