French Police Found TATP Explosives During a Raid South of Paris
French police found TATP explosives during a raid on a flat south of Paris, a police source said on Wednesday, Reuters reports.
There was no one in the flat in the Paris suburb of Villejuif, and there were no arrests, the source said.
TATP is an easy-to-make but highly unstable explosive that has been used by militants in several Islamic State attacks in western Europe in recent years.
France’s counter-terrorism prosecutor will be in charge of the investigation, a judicial source said.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Austria Cancels Lockdown for the Unvaccinated
- » Biden Discussed the Ukrainian Crisis and action Against Russia with European Leaders
- » EU has No Plans to Withdraw from Ukraine and Expects the US to explain Why they did
- » Thousands Protested against COVID Measures in Brussels (VIDEOS)
- » From Today: Stricter Restrictions on the Unvaccinated in France
- » The Commander of the German Navy has Resigned after Praising Putin