In Spain and Morocco a "Jihadist Cell" Preparing Attacks was Destroyed
Spanish and Moroccan authorities have arrested six jihadists preparing for "large-scale attacks," the Spanish interior ministry said. In Morocco, Spanish police and security forces have "smashed a jihadist terrorist cell made up of six people," the interior ministry said in a statement.
It is also indicated that five of the jihadists are arrested in Morocco and one in Melilla, a Spanish enclave in North Africa. The head of the terrorist cell was a 39-year-old Spaniard. In Spain, the fourth degree of terrorist threat of five possible is in force. The country has been regularly detaining suspected extremists. Since 2015, more than 200 people have been arrested on suspicion of ties with terrorists.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Day 575 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Poland will no longer provide Weapons to Kyiv
- » Bashar Assad and his Wife arrived in China
- » Protests in Armenia after the Peace Agreement in Nagorno-Karabakh
- » Mine Blew Up a Ship off the Coast of Romania?
- » Derna: Maddened by Grief and Anger, Libyans Burned Down the Mayor's home
- » Ceasefire: Nagorno-Karabakh Forces Surrendered to the Azeris