Bulgaria was Eliminated in the Quarter Final and Took 6th Place at Eurovolley '17
National volleyball team lost the 1/4-final match against Serbia with the 0:3 (-21, -22, -26) and ended their participation in the European Championship in Poland. Plamen Konstantinov's selection ranks 6th in the final standings, just behind the Italian team. The Squadra Adzura had a surprising 0-3 defeat against Belgium, but had the best scores among the dropped quarter-finalists and ended in 5th place.
At the 1/2-finals, Serbia will meet Germany, which beat the Czech Republic with 3:1 (22, -16, 23, 20) and Belgium will face Russia's team who defeated European champion Slovenia 3-0 (17, 19, 19). The battle of the top 4 starts with these two games on Saturday, and on Sunday is the third place match and the final.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria's FC "Black Sea": Over 10 Football Players Test Positive for COVID-19
- » Bulgarian Minister of Sports Krassen Kralev : Stadiums Could Close Doors to Fans
- » 30 Years Later: Liverpool Is The New Champion of England!
- » Tennis Star Novak Djokovic Tests Positive for Covid-19
- » Coaches of Grigor Dimitrov and Novak Djokovic Tested Positive for COVID-19
- » Bulgarian Тennis Star Grigor Dimitrov Is Infected With COVID-19