Pulev will Face Joshua After All
Kubrat Pulev will meet heavyweight boxing world champion Anthony Joshua on October 28th, though he publicly announces that he wants more time to prepare. The Bulgarian is a mandatory contender for the IBF title and last week accused his Sauerland promoters of meeting Joshua behind his back and thinking mainly about the money they will gain from such a meeting. Pulev explained that he needed more time to prepare, and asked for "3-4 months".
Sauerland, however, are adamant and, according to bTV, Pulev was forced to accept the date and is already training for the match in Germany. Pulev is preparing in Berlin under the direction of coach Uli Wegner.
The British media said the meeting would certainly be in Cardiff on October 28, though there is still no official confirmation from either Sauerland or Joshua's promoter Eddie Hern.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » North Korea Will Skip Tokyo Olympics over Covid-19 Concerns
- » North Macedonia Scores Stunning Win over Germany in World Cup Qualifying
- » Three Gold Medals for Boryana Kalein at Rhythmic Gymnastics World Cup in Sofia
- » Bulgaria Lost 0:2 to Italy in Second Consecutive WC Qualification in Sofia
- » Bulgaria is World Champion in Rhythmic Gymnastics
- » Bulgaria Started with 1:3 Defeat to Switzerland WC Qualifications