A Human Skeleton Was Discovered During Repair of a Hotel in Smolyan
A human skeleton was discovered by construction workers during repair of a hotel in Smolyan, the Regional Directorate of the Ministry of Interior - Smolyan announced, quoted by bTV.
According to the initial inspection, the skeleton has been in the building for many years, the police say.
For several years the hotel has been renovated after being sold to new owners.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Business Lends a Hand: Career Forum for Ukrainian Refugees
- » Volunteer from Varna: Ukrainian Refugees Feel Abandoned in Bulgaria
- » Active Cases of COVID-19 in Bulgaria fell below 100,000
- » Protest of Employees from Sofia’s Public Transport Blocked Three Intersections
- » Public Transport in Sofia will Not Stop Tomorrow but there will be Heavy Traffic due to Protests
- » Are Your Passwords Safe?