No Data For Injured Bulgarian Citizens as a Result of the Hurricane Harvey
According to information from the State Department of the United States of America received at the Bulgarian Embassy in Washington, there is no data of injured Bulgarian citizens as a result of the hurricane "Harvey", which mostly affected the states of Texas and Louisiana, reported BGNES.
Bulgaria's Embassy in Washington is in contact with local authorities and monitors the situation, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Bulgaria assured.
All Bulgarian citizens wishing to receive up-to-date information or to report their relatives and acquaintances can do so on the embassy's duty-free phone numbers in Washington:
+1 202 387 0174
+1 202 387 5770
+1 202 483 1386
+1 202 299 0273
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Sofia: Displacements of the Yellow Cobblestones after the Repair
- » Bulgaria: Heavy Rain in 10 Provinces, Strong Wind in 5
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 1127 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » First Time in Bulgaria: A Subvariant of Omicron VA.2.75 has been Identified
- » Car Accidents with Casualties all over Bulgaria Today
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 188 New Cases in the Last 24 hours