Former Ministers of Energy and Finance From Borisov 1 Cabinet Will be Brought to Court Today
The former ministers of energy and finance, Traicho Traikov and Simeon Dyankov from Borissov 1 cabinet, as well as businessman Ivo Prokopiev will be brought to court today.
They faces charges in relation to the sale of 33% of the state share in the electricity distribution company EVN. Traikov is accused of deliberate mismanagement and Dyankov is accused of malfeasance in office, related to the transaction. Prokopiev is accused of being his agent.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend