Construction of National Storage Facility for Radioactive Waste Will Begin Today
Energy Minister Temenujka Petkova will start construction of the National Storage Facility for Low- and Medium-Radioactive Waste, reported BGNES.
The project is implemented by the State Enterprise "Radioactive Waste" with funds from the Kozloduy International Fund through the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development.
The symbolic start of the construction will be on August 29, 2017, at 12.00 am at the ''Radiana'' site, located in the Kozloduy NPP area.
Throughout the service life and for the next 300 years, the facility will be subject to constant control by the authorities.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Future of Canadian Sports Wagering
- » Samsung to Gain Overwhelming Advantage in Foldable Phone Market
- » Online Gaming Rules in Canada
- » Germany and US announce Deal to Allow Completion of Nord Stream 2
- » Hyundai Ranked 7th in US Brand Loyalty Survey, Lexus is First
- » Official Start of Longest Railway Tunnel in Bulgaria