Another Adviser is no Longer Part of Trump's Team
Secretary-General Deputy Adviser on Security Sebastian Gorka left the White House after announcing his resignation, world agencies say.
Gorka confirmed the news to the AP but refused to discuss the reasons. The American edition Federalist published excerpts from his request to leave. He writes that "the people who most embody the policy through which America will again become great (a slogan from Trump's campaign) have encountered internal resistance, have been systematically removed or in recent months their positions have been undermined. "
"As a result, the best and most effective way I could help you, Mr. President, is outside the White House," Reuters quoted Gorka as saying. A source from the US presidency, said that Gorka had not resigned, but simply "no longer working in the White House". Which perhaps means that he was fired.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: What is the Political Picture if Elections were Today
- » GERB: "We Continue the Change" are Amateurs, it's their Time to Leave
- » Lavrov: After the Mess Up in Bulgaria, our Embassy cannot Function Normally
- » Russia stopped issuing Tourist Visas for Bulgarians
- » History: How many Times were Diplomatic Relations between Russia and Bulgaria Severed
- » President Radev congratulated US President Joe Biden on July 4