Bulgarian Parliamentary Delegation to Pay an Official Visit to the Republic of Korea
A delegation of Bulgarian Parliament, headed by its President Dimitar Glavchev will pay an official visit to the Republic of Korea from August 21st to the 23rd at the invitation of Chung Sye-kyun, speaker of the country’s National Assembly.
The Bulgarian delegation will hold talks in parliament and will meet with the country’s Prime Minister Lee Nak-yeon.
The delegation includes the Chairman of the Friendship Group Bulgaria - Republic of Korea Mihail Hristov, the Deputy Chairperson of the group Desislava Atanasova and the members of the group Nikolay Aleksandrov, Dzhevdet Chakarov and Krastina Taskova, the National Assembly announced, quoted by BGNES.
The President of Bulgaria’s National Assembly will lay a wreath at the National Cemetery, where Koreans who have laid down their lives for the national independence in the Korean and in the Vietnam War are laid to rest.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Foreign Minister to Take Part in EU Foreign Affairs Council in Brussels
- » German Ambassador to Skopje Takes Stand on Bulgaria and North Macedonia Dispute
- » Russian Diplomat Expelled from Albania for Breach of Anti-Epidemic Measures
- » New US President Will Take Tough Stand on Russia
- » US Ambassador H.E. Herro Mustafa: Joe Biden Is Unifier, Bulgaria Is Our Important Ally
- » Bulgarian Ambassador to US: I Hope New President Will Waiver Visas for Bulgarians