IntenseTraffic to Greece and the Rila Monastery
The traffic to Kulata border checkpoint and in the opposite direction, as well as the road to the Rila Monastery, are intense, reported bTV.
Today is the end of the four-day holiday for the Greeks and it's time for those who have come to vacation in our country, to go back.
It is expected that the border traffic will be busy throughout the day.
In order to avoid traffic accidents in the area to the Rila Monastery, there is an increased police presence.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend