IntenseTraffic to Greece and the Rila Monastery
The traffic to Kulata border checkpoint and in the opposite direction, as well as the road to the Rila Monastery, are intense, reported bTV.
Today is the end of the four-day holiday for the Greeks and it's time for those who have come to vacation in our country, to go back.
It is expected that the border traffic will be busy throughout the day.
In order to avoid traffic accidents in the area to the Rila Monastery, there is an increased police presence.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Still Warm and Quiet
- » PM Borissov LIVE: Compromise Will Be Made Only to Education
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Warm and Quiet
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sun Breaks Through Clouds, Gets Warmer
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Code Yellow Warning for Freezing Cold
- » Bulgaria’s Prime Minister Responds to President’s Criticism: Let Him Tell Me What Money to Stop Spending