Terrorists Planning an Attack in Moscow were Detained
The Russian Federal Commission of security captured four terrorists – one is a Russian citizen and the other are from Central Asia countries, they were preparing an attack in Moscow and the region. Reported TASS.
The group planned suicide bombings with powerful explosives at places where a lot of people gather, like trasportation and commerce facilities in Moscow.
The preparation was guided by a representative of ISIS, who acted upon commands coming from Syrian higher rank members of the organization. Near the Russian capital the police found and secured a laboratory where the terrorists made explosives and detonation devices.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Number of Russian Soldiers Killed and Wounded is approaching 180,000, according to a Norwegian General
- » Russia on Petkov: The Emphasis is Not on the Weapons, but on the Fact that He initiated the Exclusion from SWIFT
- » Medvedev: If a Nuclear Power Loses a War, it can Trigger a Nuclear Conflict
- » Russian Politician demanded the Assassination of the German Foreign Minister
- » The Kremlin declared Victory in Soledar
- » Estonia is Expelling 21 Russian Diplomats