Record High-Rise of 42% of Passengers Passed Through Sofia Airport
For the first seven months of the year, a total of 3, 747, 596 passengers passed through Sofia Airport, which presents a record-high rise of 42% over the same period last year, the airport administration reported, quoted by bTV.
It is noted that a total of 1,771 tons of freight and postal items were processed in July, of which 58% were carried by freight aircraft and the rest - by passenger.
The number of passengers on regular international flights has risen by 33%, while the number of domestic flight passengers rose by 57%, while that of charter flight passengers rose by 12%.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Three Bulgarian Girls Drowned in Rhine River
- » Celebrities and Religious Leaders Will Try to Convince Bulgarian Roma to Vaccinate
- » Man Attacked with Knife in Sofia Public Transport for "Not Wearing Mask"
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 120 New Cases
- » Bulgaria: Advisory Board on Vaccination to Replace National Coronavirus Task Force
- » Massive Chain Reaction Car Accident Kills 10, Including 9 Children in US