Bulgarian High Jump Athelete Tihomir Ivanov Qualifies for the Finals in London
Bulgarian high jump athlete Tihomir Ivanov has qualified for the final of the World Championships in Athletics in London.
He managed to overcome the first and second heights without any problem. At 2.26 m and 2.29 m it initially made a mistake, but during the second attempt he managed to correct it.
Ivanov cleared 2.31m, a personal record for him.
This way both Bulgarians in the high-jump event have reached the finals: Tihomir Ivanov and Mirela Demireva.
The final is this Sunday (13 August) at 21:00.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Danish Football Star Eriksen to Have Heart Surgery and ‘heart-starter’ Implanted
- » Bulgaria’s Golden Girls Shine Bright at EChVarna 2021
- » Euro 2020 Begins in Rome with Emphatic Ceremony
- » Euro 2020 Starts off in Rome Today, Italy Hosts Turkey in First Match
- » Bulgaria Lost 0:3 to World Champion France in Paris
- » Russia Complains to Uefa over Ukraine's Euro 2020 Jersey with Crimea on It