Bosphorus was Closed Because of Missing Boy
Bosphorus is closed to crafts, Hurriyet reported, quoted by Darik.
The movement of ships in both directions is stopped at 08:45 local time.
The reason is the underwater search of a young boy who has been dragged out of the current and is out of sight since July.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Locomotive Caught Fire at Tulovo Station
- » Train Chaos: Delays and Cancellations Disrupt Bulgarian Railways Services
- » Bulgaria: Nearly 800,000 Households are Still Without Electricity
- » PM Denkov Addresses Severe Power Outages in 1,000+ Settlements After Snowstorm
- » Four Flights To and From Varna Canceled due to the Bad Weather
- » Over 800 Reports of Fallen Trees and Branches in Sofia