An Orange Code For High Temperatures is Declared For the Whole Country
The weather will again be sunny and hot today, with maximum temperatures of between 34° and 39°, in Sofia around 34°.
In the afternoon, clouds will develop over the mountains and the northeastern regions with a low probability of rains.
This is the weather forecast of the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH), quoted by FOCUS News Agency.
An orange code for high temperatures has been declared for the whole country.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Even Windier Today
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Yellow Code for Strong Winds in Three Regions
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny and Hot on the First Day of Autumn
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Morning Fog and Afternoon Rain Today
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny with Rain only in the Mountains
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Chilly in the Morning, Warmer in the Afternoon