The Center of Sofia near Sofia University was Closed because of Abandoned Luggage
Bul. "Tsar Osvoboditel" in the capital was blocked from the Orlov Bridge to the St. Kliment Ohridski University due to abandoned luggage.
This was announced by FOCUS by quoting Sofia Municipality. The area was cleared for inspection, and public transport was moving along a modified route.
- » Valery Simeonov Was Elected Deputy Chairman of the National Assembly
- » President Rumen Radev Has Returned the Proposal to Appoint Ivan Geshev as Prosecutor General
- » President Rumen Radev with a Statement on the New Attorney General's Decree
- » Bulgaria’s Parliament Accepts the Resignations of Liliyana Pavlova and Volen Siderov
- » Protest Against the Election of Geshev as Chief Prosecutor
- » The 1st Television Interview of Ivan Geshev After His Election as Chief Public Prosecutor