Fire Near Blagoevgrad
A fire broke out in the Balarbashi area over Blagoevgrad, burning vineyards, stubbles, trees and shrubs today, correspondent of BGNES in the town said.
The fire between the villages of Rilci and Blagoevgrad is being extinguished by three firefighters. Stubble, shrubs, trees, arable and abandoned vineyards burned out. By 19.15, one fire front was controlled, but a second one starded - from the west. The affected area is over 100 acres, the fire is burning under a power line, it spread to the naked bales of straw. The fire starded shortly after 5:30 pm from a dirt road and entered the vineyards.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny and Calm
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Warm and Dry Period Begins
- » Yellow Code for Heavy Rainfall in Western and Northern Bulgaria
- » 170 Forest Fires Extinguished in Bulgaria for 24 hours
- » Yellow Code for Dangerous Weather in 7 Districts
- » Death Toll from Floods in Western Germany Rises to 45