Fire Near Blagoevgrad
A fire broke out in the Balarbashi area over Blagoevgrad, burning vineyards, stubbles, trees and shrubs today, correspondent of BGNES in the town said.
The fire between the villages of Rilci and Blagoevgrad is being extinguished by three firefighters. Stubble, shrubs, trees, arable and abandoned vineyards burned out. By 19.15, one fire front was controlled, but a second one starded - from the west. The affected area is over 100 acres, the fire is burning under a power line, it spread to the naked bales of straw. The fire starded shortly after 5:30 pm from a dirt road and entered the vineyards.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » For the First Time in Four Years Endangered Tigers Have Been Spotted in Thailand
- » Germany Drawns Up Interesting Measures to Protect Insects
- » Two Dozen Green Turtles Rescued from Poachers in Bali
- » Forest Fires Near Marseille, Thousands Evacuated
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny Today, Rain in the Afternoon
- » Bulgaria Does Not Import Radioactive Waste According to the Minister of Environment and Water