Over 100 Calls for Emergency Ambulances due to the Heat in Sofia
More than 100 calls due to the high temperatures are now registered from the morning at the Metropolitan Emergency Medical Center, spokesman Katya Sungarska said, reports Sega.
There have been cases of heart attack, stroke and people collapsing in the street. "We are pleading if it is not urgent, do not call for ambulances because we are organised to deal the heat, extreme day," said Sungarska.
She recommended not to go out in the hot hours, and if it is still necessary to wear bright clothes, hats and water. According to the weather forecast today the maximum temperatures will be between 36 and 41 degrees.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » President Radev Starts Consultations over Formation of New Cabinet in Bulgaria
- » Parliament Discusses Dismissal of Prosecutor General Ivan Geshev
- » There is Such a People is Starting Negotiations to Form a Government
- » Iva Miteva from ITN Еlected National Assembly President Оnce Мore
- » Bulgarian President Ready for Consultations and Handing Government-forming Mandate
- » President Radev Awards Madara Horseman Order 1st Degree to Ambassador of the Netherlands to Bulgaria