Passengers Complain About Long Passport Check Queues at Sofia Airport
Passengers compain about long passport check queues of Terminal 2 at Sofia Airport, reported bTV.
1500 Bulgarians and foreigners are waiting at the airport, among them small children, adults and people with disabilities.
Border Police have told bTV that there is no longer a queue and everything is normalized.
The reason for the delay was a problem with the passport of a Bulgarian woman who had dual citizenship. While she was in question, only one passport desk was working.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Sofia Regional Health Inspectorate's Director Resigns
- » Schools Can Move To Remote Learning in Bulgaria
- » COVID-19 in Sofia: Emergency Medical Aid is Fully Mobilized
- » Global COVID-19 Cases Near 43 Million
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 327 New Cases, 2036 in Hospitals
- » Bulgaria Celebrates St Dimitar Day and the Beggining of Winter