Code Orange For Dangerous High Temperatures For 6 Districts in Bulgaria
Today will be sunny and hot.
Code orange for potentially dangerous high temperatures is in force for 6 districts in Bulgaria for 4th of August - Vidin, Montana, Vratsa, Pleven, Ruse and Blagoevgrad with temperature warnings from 37 to 39 - 40 degrees.
Code yellow for high temperatures across the rest of the districts in Bulgaria, with temperatures between 34 to 37 degrees, according to the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH), quoted by bTV.
The highs will be between 32-37 C; 33 C in Sofia.
The atmospheric pressure will be slightly above the average for the month.
The weather in the mountains will be mostly sunny. The summits will see some strong gusts of northeasterly wind, though; the highs at 1,200 m will be about 25 C and those at 2,000 m will reach 18 C.
The seaside will be seeing plenty of sun today, but the gentle northeasterly wind will be keeping the highs below 30 C. The temperature of the sea water is 25-26 C.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Morning Fog and Afternoon Rain Today
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny with Rain only in the Mountains
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Chilly in the Morning, Warmer in the Afternoon
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Mostly Sunny and Warm this Week
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Mostly Sunny in the Morning, in the Afternoon - some Rainfall
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Cooling of Temperatures and Rainfall over the Weekend