Sofia Municipality with Revenues of BGN 396 Million in the Last Seven Months
Deputy Mayor of Finance of Sofia Municipality, Doncho Barbalov, presented the results of budget implementation (revenues) for the first 7 months of this year, reported novini.bg.
The tendency to increase the collection of taxes in the Sofia Municipality continues, he said. So far, over BGN 396 million have been received in the municipality, accounting for 63% of the planned revenue per year. Barbalov said the amount received was also BGN 7 million more than the previous year. "This trend is preserved thanks to the strict control and good work between Sofia Municipality and the Revenue Agencies," said Deputy Minister of Economy and Energy.
Doncho Barbalov also announced that the Sofia Municipality will have a new electronic system within days, all state agencies will be able to check whether the companies participating in public procurement have unpaid taxes. Under the Public Procurement Act, any company wishing to participate in such a procedure must provide a certificate from the municipality that it has no tax liability.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: BSP Demands Starting Talks with Russia on Sputnik V Vaccine Delivery
- » Bulgaria’s Deputy Prime Minister to Present National Recovery and Sustainability Plan before Parliament Recess
- » Bulgaria: Sofia Budget 2021 Adopted, Will Mayor Deliver on Promises?
- » Bulgaria: Remote Measuring Devices Become Mandatory as of 2027
- » Bulgarian Parliament Adopts Activity Report of Anti-Corruption Commission for Illegal Assets Forfeiture
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Spring Is Coming on Tiptoe