British Airways Canceled over 670 Flights due to a Crash in their System
More than 670 flights of the British airline British Airways have been canceled because of a crash in the system, the news agencies reported.
Malfunction forced manual check-in for passengers, which led to long queues at Heathrow and Gatwick airports. According to passengers' stories, the situation in London was "a complete chaos."
This is the seventh case of a crash in the airline's system within a year, the previous one being two months ago.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Google will Delete the Location of Women who visited Abortion Clinics in the US
- » NATO and the EU Fully Support Bulgaria after the Expulsion of 70 Russian Diplomats
- » Day 128 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Casualties in Odessa after Rocket Attack
- » Henry Kissinger: There are Three Possible Ways Out of the War in Ukraine
- » The Czech EU Presidency: Rethink, Rebuild, Repower
- » The Hypocrisy of the EU on Ukraine