Foreign Minister Ekaterina Zaharieva to Visit Bosnia and Herzegovina
After visiting Serbia, Albania, Macedonia and Romania, Bulgaria’s Foreign Minister Ekaterina Zaharieva is continuing her Balkan tour with a visit to Bosnia and Herzegovina.
The principal objective of Minister Zaharieva’s visit is to present the priorities in the Bulgarian Presidency of the Council of the EU in 2018, reported the Bulgarian National Radio.
Today, the Bulgarian foreign minister is to visit Camp Butmir where she will meet with the commander of EUFOR ALTHEA and with the Bulgarian military contingent which is part of the mission.
Tomorrow, Bulgaria’s diplomat No. 1 will hold talks with her opposite number Igor Crnadak and with Bosnia’s Defense Minister Marina Pendes.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Negotiations on Trade Deal Between EU and Australia are Already "Unthinkable" for France
- » Ministry of Foreign Affairs Confirmed: Three Bulgarians Died in Côte d’Ivoire
- » Diplomatic Gaffe: Biden Appeared to Forget Name of Australian Prime minister
- » Bulgaria will Revise Its Overall Policy on North Macedonia - Security Council
- » Bulgaria’s Foreign Minister Extends Greetings to North Macedonia on Occasion of 30th Independence Declaration Anniversary
- » Bulgaria will Finally give Vaccines against COVID-19 to North Macedonia