The Extinguishing of the Fire Near Plovdiv Continues, the Fire in Burgas is Contained
The extinguishment of the fire that broke out yesterday morning in the feeding depots to the dairy farm near the village of Popovitsa and covered about 5 decares. 4 firefighters were on duty all night, the BNR announced on Thursday.
The fire was localized on Wednesday at noon, but the final shutdown of the flames, which covered over 200 tons of roughage - lucerne and hay bales, takes longer, said the Plovdiv fire brigade.
The fire that covered the villa zone near the village of Izvorishte in Burgas was stopped. The road Burgas - Vetren is open to cars. Urban transport is on schedule, the municipality said.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Because of the Climate, the US Senate approved the "Biggest Investment in History"
- » Europe and the US in Sweltering Heat, 50 Degrees in Iraq
- » Over 1,000 killed in Spain's Heatwave
- » Bulgaria: The Weather will get Hotter in the coming days
- » Bulgaria: Extreme Danger of Fires Today
- » Temperatures are Dropping, Dangerous Weather in half of Bulgaria