Bulgarian President Calls For Persian Gulf Dialogue
Talking over the phone with the Emir of Qatar Sheikh Tamin bin Hamad Al Thani, Bulgarian President Rumen Radev has received that political dialogue and understanding are key for guaranteeing peace and stability in the Persian Gulf and that contradictions between Qatar and other countries in the region should be settled by using diplomacy exclusively, reported ''24 Chasa'' newspaper.
During the telephone conversation President Radev alo said that the Cooperation Council for the Arab States of the Gulf is an important partner of EU and Bulgaria and that Sofia appreciates very much traditional good and friendly relations with Qatar and favours their continuation and furtherance.
'The Gulf Cooperation Council of the Arab countries is an important partner for the European Union and Bulgaria. We highly value the traditionally good and friendly relationship between us and we would like tо continue them "
President Radev and Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad al Thani have defined trade and economic relations, investment and security as key areas of mutual interest for future dialogue and partnerships.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The US to Bulgaria and North Macedonia: Quickly Solve your Problems and Reduce Tension
- » North Macedonia Promised to Not Allow Incidents during the Celebration of Gotse Delchev, Bulgaria with Measures against Provocateurs
- » The Foreign Ministry will Demand the Access of Bulgarian Citizens to North Macedonia to be Ensured
- » A Visit of a Bulgarian Theater Production was Canceled in North Macedonia
- » Provocation after Provocation: Macedonians will Block Roads for Bulgarians Heading to Gotse Delchev's Grave
- » North Macedonia’s Foreign Minister: Bulgarian Clubs should Change their Names