NIMH: Sunny Weather with Temperatures Between 30° and 35°
The weather will be sunny today with light, in the eastern regions to moderate, east-northeastern wind.
Maximum temperatures will vary between 30° and 35°, a little lower on the Black Sea coast.
This is the weather forecast of the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH),quoted by FOCUS News Agency.
There are excellent conditions for tourism on the mountains today, the Red Cross’ Mountain Rescue Service (MRS) announced.
Temperatures stand at 11-12 degrees in the highest mountain areas. The weather is calm.
The MRS helped two young women who got lost in the area of Bistritsa River last night.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Global Ice Sheet Melting Much Faster Than in 1990
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Dangerously Strong Wind, Snow is Coming
- » 7.3 Magnitude Quake hits South Shetland Islands
- » Bulgaria: Ministry of Environment Slaps Stiff Fines on Polluting Mayors
- » Bulgaria: Nevestino Villagers Start Strouma River Cleanup on Their Own
- » Three Earthquakes Registered in Bulgaria Tonight