New Scandal Broke Out in Parliament on the Case with NDK
A real scandal broke out in the National Assembly on the case "National Palace of Culture".
Tasko Ermenkov from the Bulgarian Socialist Party accused Dimitar Glavchev (GERB) - of undemocracy behaviour, and the ruling party on the other hand - that they want to hide what happened with the National Palace of Culture.
Meanwhile, the day in Parliament began with a protest in front of the building against Roma crime.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Caretaker Interior Minister: Top Prosecutor Covers up for Corrupt Politicians, Magistrates in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Prosecution Office Requested More Info from US on Sanctioned Bulgarian Nationals under Magnitsky Act
- » Bulgaria Requests from US Additional Info on Persons Sanctioned under Magnitski Act
- » Passenger Vehicle Sales See Sharp Uptick in Bulgaria
- » EU Health Commissioner Comes to Sofia to Discuss Pandemic Issues, Vaccination
- » Bulgaria: President Radev Briefs EU, US Ambassadors on Caretaker Government Priorities