The Cabinet Will Decide Today on thе Participation of Bulgarian Armed Forces in Afghanistan
At its regular governmental meeting, the Council of Ministers will decide to discontinue the involvement of troops from our armed forces in the operation of the International Security Assistance Force (ISAF) in Afghanistan, reported BGNES.
Participation of up to 110 soldiers with their personal weapons and equipment and military equipment by our armed forces in NATO's mission to prepare, advise and assist in Afghanistan "Resolute Support" will be permitted.
The Cabinet will also consider a draft decision to allow passing through and residence on the territory of Bulgaria with non-military character of Allied and Foreign Armed Forces in connection with the conduct of the joint Bulgarian-American training "Black Sea Rotational Forces - 17.1" - Platinum Lion 17-2 .
Ministers will also decide on a draft decision approving a report on the implementation of the Entrepreneurship 2020 - Bulgaria Action Plan for 2016.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: 5,216 Retired Soldiers Work in the Army
- » Bulgarian Defense Minister: The Council of Ministers has No Position on the Conflict in Ukraine
- » Bulgaria: 43 Afghans Detained in a Minibus
- » Bulgarian President: More transparency in Procedures for the Supply of Defense Equipment
- » Three Times more Refugees Passed through Bulgaria in 2021
- » 18 years Since the Attack on the Bulgarian Base in Karbala, Iraq