Two Women were Beaten Near the City Center of Sofia
Two women were beaten on the Sofia Dragan Tsankov Blvd., confirmed the police. Reported SEGA.
Desislava Nikolova from "Yes, Bulgaria" published the following message:
"Just outside our office at Dragan Tsankov, two hooligans with a blue and black hood, about 1.90m tall, beat two ladies, one of the best notaries in the country, with kicks and fists, waiting for police and ambulance.
The post is accompanied by pictures of two bloody women.The police did not reveal details.
According to 'Banker', the victims are notary Valentina Mehandzhiyska and her daughter. They are placed in the District Hospital, FOCUS News reported.
The older (54 years) has a broken nose and the younger (34 years) has a lot of contusive wounds on the face.
Mehandjiska's office is located in the building, where is the headquarters of the political party "Yes, Bulgaria".
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Employee of a Funeral Agency is Detained in Relations to the 7 Bodies found near Sofia
- » Bulgaria: 7 Bodies were Found close to a Cemetery near Bankya
- » A Car with Ukrainian Registration was Set on Fire in Varna
- » A Dead Newborn wrapped in a Plastic Bag was found in Sofia
- » A 38-year-old Man from Burgas was Detained for Hammering Pickaxes into Ukrainian Cars
- » A Bus with Ukrainian Citizens caught Fire in Bulgaria