New Eco Buses will be Presented on the square in front of "Alexander Nevski"
Sofia will enjoy a bit of cleaner air after August 2, when nearly 30 old diesel buses running on the northern lines of metropolitan public transport will be replaced by new Eco buses. Reports SEGA.
The first 20 are already delivered, and these days we are expected to receive another 40. Euro 6 gas cars have air conditioning and automation and can be seen today at 11 am on the square in front of the Alexander Nevsky monument in the capital, When it is officially presented. The Eco buses are expected to serve traffic in the capital for 8 years. Buses are an addition to the Sofia Municipality's program for the renovation of public transport.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend
- » Bulgaria: Head of State Agency for Wiretapping Replaced by President Radev