CEZ Distribution Bulgaria to Invest EUR 765,000 in Grid Upgrades in July
CEZ Distribution Bulgaria, a unit of Czech power utility group CEZ, said on Monday it intends to invest BGN 1.5 million (EUR 765,000) in electricity grid upgrades in July, according to SeeNews.
The company is launching 43 projects this month, with the largest one worth BGN 1.0 million to be implemented in Troyan municipality, CEZ Distribution said in a statement.
The power distributor plans to invest BGN 130 million in the modernisation of the electricity grid in western Bulgaria in 2017.
Shares of CEZ Distribution Bulgaria were not traded as of 13:30 CET on Monday on the Bulgarian Stock Exchange. The company shares were last traded on Friday when they closed flat at BGN 239 .
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian and Ukrainian Agriculture Ministers Forge Agreement on Export Licensing System for Key Crop
- » On-The-Go Wins: How Mobile Gambling Is Reshaping the Casino Landscape
- » Thousands of Non-EU Nationals Secure Work Permits in Bulgaria in 2023
- » Bulgaria Enacts Plant Protection Act Revisions Aligning with EU Standards
- » Bulgaria Joins EU Coalition Seeking Aid for Farmers Hit by Ukrainian Imports
- » Milk Production Plummets: Bulgaria Ranks Bottom in EU Dairy Farms!