Beaches on the Black Sea Cost Inaccessible For People With Disabilities
Beaches on the Black Sea coast become more and more inaccessible for people with disabilities, reported bTV. That is why they are forced to watch the sea from a distance.
A 100-meter-long wooden walkway to allow wheelchair access costs about USD 2,000.
The Ministry of Tourism has explained that they advise tenants to put such facilities, but can not oblige them.
Some tenants also propose to build ramps for people with disabilities if the ministry deducts funds from the beach fee.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Average Salary in Bulgaria is BGN 1,730 (EUR 884) in the Second Quarter of 2022
- » Mayor Fandakova: The Heating Season for Sofia Residents will be Ensured
- » Bulgaria’s Tourism Ministry is launching a large-scale Advertising Campaign to Attract Tourists
- » Germany to Reduce Heating in Public Buildings to 19 Degrees
- » Bulgarian Energy Minister: On October 1, Gas will flow through the Interconnector from Greece
- » Bulgaria's Energy Commission Confirmed the Rise of Natural Gas Prices by 60%