Wimbledon will have another king after Murray loss
Sam Querrey made the greatest sensation of Wimbledon this year after beating current champion Andy Murray in the quarter-finals. The American secured an impressive five-set victory - 3:6, 6:4, 7:6(4), 6:1, 6:1. He will now fight for his place in the final with Marin Cilic, who passed through Gilles Muller.
Andy Murray's injury concerns came out in the third set and the American used his opponent's weaknesses to close the game after 2 hours and 45 minutes and to reach his first Grand Slam semi-final.
The British's first position in the ATP rankings wasn't safe after the defeat but Novak Djokovic retired from his game against Tomas Berdych due to injury and missed the chance to climb to the top of men's tennis once again.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » World Cup 2022: Riots in Belgium and the Netherlands after Morocco's Victory
- » World Cup 2022: Japan with a memorable Comeback - Stun Germany 2-1
- » World Cup 2022 sensation: Saudi Arabia defeated Argentina
- » Qatar 2022: Iran's Players refused to sing their National Anthem
- » The World is Football! World Cup 2022 in Qatar begins
- » Beer will be Banned from World Cup stadiums in Qatar