"Yes, Bulgaria" Wants Unification, Holds Talks with DSB
'Yes, Bulgaria' has called for an interaction with other democratic parties, Hristo Ivanov announced in Varna and more specifically with the DSB leaders, Darik reported.
Details of possible reunification will be given when specific arrangements are made.
"Not all the right-wing forces are oppositional," Ivanov specified. And he added that he only referred to "parties that have made actions for the development of the Bulgarian democracy".
The main objective of 'Yes, Bulgaria is to build structures by the end of the year and be present in as many regional cities as possible.
"The party is positioned in a clear opposition to all parliamentary forces," the former justice minister said, according to whom this Parliament will not finish its term. iNews.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend