Tesla Wins Bid to Build World’s Largest Lithium-ion Battery for South Australia
Tesla CEO Elon Musk promised back in March that his electric car company, which also owns solar energy provider SolarCity, could help the state of South Australia with its routine weather-caused blackout issues.
At the time, Musk said Tesla was so serious about the endeavor, he wrote on Twitter that the project could be completed within 100 days of a signed deal or it’d come free of charge.
Now, Tesla is getting the opportunity to make good on that promise, as the company has won the government of South Australia's bid to build what would be the world’s largest lithium-ion battery. Reported by TheVerge.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » "Bulgargaz" offers Higher than announced Price of Natural Gas for December
- » The EC is holding Talks with Bulgaria due to Fears that there may be Exports from "Lukoil"
- » Bulgaria: Increase in the Price of Gas by nearly 19% for December due to Expensive Gas stored in Chiren
- » For the first time since January: Brent Crude Oil fell below $82 per Barrel
- » Bulgarian Minister: It makes no sense to Close our Coal Plants right now
- » The Fuel Discount in Bulgaria: When will it be over?