Hungary Will Receive Gas Through Bulgaria in 2019
Hungary and “Gazprom” signed an agreement for gas deliveries in Europe through the Turskish stream. The first deliveries of the ‘’blue fuel’’ should pass through the new pipe positioned on the seabed of Black sea and arrive in the end of 2019. This was announced by the Hungarian foreign minister Peter Szijjarto during the signing of the agreement in Moscow.
In the beginning of June he said that Hungary renewed negotiations with Russia about building a new pipeline using resources from the unsuccessful project “South stream”. Reported by BGNES.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Tata Motors, Tata Power Inaugurate India's Largest Solar Carport in Pune
- » Bulgarian Power Industry Gears up for Green Technologies
- » IEA: Global CO2 Emissions Rise to Worrying Levels after Historic Decline in 2020
- » Clean Energy: Bulgaria between Two Difficult Choices
- » Bulgaria Ranks 8th in EU in Electricity Generated by NPP
- » ContourGlobal Maritsa East 3 TPP Provided Emergency Repair of the Oxygen Supply System at the Municipal Hospital in Galabovo