Decisive Day for the Bulgarian Candidate for European Commissioner
Today is the day that the final decision for the Bulgarian Commissioner. It is expected that later today the European Parliament will vote the nomination for Maria Gabriel, reported by NOVA.
If her candidacy is accepted she is going to head the Digital Economy and Society also known as DESI. The Bulgarian candidate already received full support from all commissions. Maria Gabriel is going to be officially appointed after the vote of the council of the ministers. inews.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » EC: Bulgaria is the Only Country that Meets the Criterion for the EU Budget Deficit
- » Bulgaria Marks Europe Day
- » The Juncker Plan Will Provide Financial Assistance of BGN 10 million For 320 Micro-Enterprises in Bulgaria
- » EP Supports Accession Talks with Albania and Northern Macedonia
- » New Report: EC Reports on Bulgaria's Progress, Considers Dropping Monitoring (REVIEW)
- » Today's EC Monitoring Report on Bulgaria is Likely to be the Latest