Three Customs Employees Charged Over Bribes
The Specialised Prosecutor’s Office has charged three employees from the customs of Burgas with a criminal conspiracy for bribes, the Specialised Appeal Prosecutor’s Office said.
The employees were detained in an operation on June 20, 2017.
According to prosecutors, at the beginning of 2016 the three agreed to request and receive small amounts of money from every tank truck driver who wanted to pass quickly through the border checkpoint./FOCUS News Agency/
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » In 2023: Bulgaria reports over 50% Growth in Sales of Electric Vehicles
- » Bulgaria may lose 1.4 Billion Leva if the Territorial Plans for the Coal Plants are not ready
- » American Companies - in fourth place among Investors in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: Fuel to Increase in Price to 3 leva while Lukoil makes 1 Billion 800 Million Excess Profit
- » January 1, 2025 - Bulgaria’s New Target Date for Entry into the Eurozone
- » Brain Business Jobs in Bulgaria Grow Strongly