Trade Union in Interior Ministry to Consider Protests Against Low Wages
The Trade Union Federation of Employees at the Interior Ministry disagrees with the minister and will discuss and decide on protests in Sofia and the country at a meeting on June 24 and 25, the federation said.
The employees disagree with low wages. They will start talks with other trade unions both inside and outside the Interior Ministry for their support to the protests.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » No Vacation for Bulgarian Parliament
- » President Radev Starts Consultations over Formation of New Cabinet in Bulgaria
- » Parliament Discusses Dismissal of Prosecutor General Ivan Geshev
- » There is Such a People is Starting Negotiations to Form a Government
- » Iva Miteva from ITN Еlected National Assembly President Оnce Мore
- » Bulgarian President Ready for Consultations and Handing Government-forming Mandate