Bulgarians Will Now Use Roaming Like in Home
''The Bulgarians will now use roaming like in home'', Veselin Bozhkov, head of the Communications Regulation Commission (CRC), said, according to FOCUS News Agency.
From June 15, Bulgarians who travel abroad will make cheaper phone calls in the entire EU plus Norway, Iceland and Lichtenstein.
“From now on, when we are in a country of the European Economic Area, we will be able to use cheap roaming and communicate freely and without worrying about what bill we will get from our mobile operator,” the official said.
According to official data, last year Bulgarians made over 3.17 million trips to EU countries.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: The National Assembly Approves the Report of Prosecutor General Geshev
- » Prosecutor General Geshev: Prosecutor’s Office is Not to Blame for All Problems in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria's National Assembly Debating the Request for Resignation of Tsveta Karayancheva
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Health Minister Angelov - Do Not Travel to Blagoevgrad and Targovishte
- » Last Minute: Bulgaria's Leading Party GERB Changed the State of Emergency Measures Act
- » Council of Ministers: Bulgarians Must Observe the Measures, No Checkpoints Between the Cities