Bulgarian Government Seeks Ratification for EUR 200M Loan Agreement
The government is proposing to the Parliament the ratification of a framework agreement for a EUR 200 million loan between the Council of Europe Development Bank (CEB) and Bulgaria, the government’s press office said.
This is a mechanism for the co-financing of projects developed with EU funds under the operational programmes, co-financed by the European structural and investment funds for the 2014-2020 programming period.
The agreement was signed on December 21, 2016.
This loan will support the absorption of funds from the European structural and investment funds. It will partly cover the Bulgarian contribution to the financing of projects that use funds from the operational programmes "Regions in growth” 2014-2020, "Human resources development” 2014-2020 and "Science and education for smart growth” 2014-2020
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Caretaker Interior Minister: Top Prosecutor Covers up for Corrupt Politicians, Magistrates in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Prosecution Office Requested More Info from US on Sanctioned Bulgarian Nationals under Magnitsky Act
- » Bulgaria Requests from US Additional Info on Persons Sanctioned under Magnitski Act
- » Passenger Vehicle Sales See Sharp Uptick in Bulgaria
- » EU Health Commissioner Comes to Sofia to Discuss Pandemic Issues, Vaccination
- » Bulgaria: President Radev Briefs EU, US Ambassadors on Caretaker Government Priorities