Border Police: 5km Queue of Cargo Vehicles at Kapitan Andreevo Checkpoint
On the Bulgarian-Turkish border, there is a 5km queue of cargo vehicles at Kapitan Andreevo checkpoint at exit from the country, while at Lesovo checkpoint the queue stretches 2km, Chief Directorate Border Police said.
On the Bulgarian-Romanian border, at Vidin and Dunav Most checkpoints there is a 2km queue of cargo vehicles at exit from the country. At Ruse checkpoint, there is a 3km queue of cars waiting to enter the country, as well as a 1.5km queue of cargo vehicles.
Traffic is normal at all checkpoints on the borders with Serbia, Macedonia and Greece.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend