MPs Rejected the Requested Resignation of Dimitar Glavchev
At the end of today's parliametary debate MPs voted the resignation of Dimitar Glavchev as chairman of the National Assembly, BGNES reported.
114 MPs voted in favor and 118 against the resignation of Glavchev.
The resignation of Dimitar Glavchev was requested by BSP due to that he did not deal with the duties of the President of the National Assembly.
According to Cornelia Ninova, he Parliament has not been working for six weeks now because the government and the ruling majority have no programme for governance and legislation.
Furthermore, Glavchev does not follow the rules of the Parliament and does not punish MPs for threats, damaging words and improper conduct, including from his own party, Kornelia Ninova stated on Wednesday.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend