MPs Rejected the Requested Resignation of Dimitar Glavchev
At the end of today's parliametary debate MPs voted the resignation of Dimitar Glavchev as chairman of the National Assembly, BGNES reported.
114 MPs voted in favor and 118 against the resignation of Glavchev.
The resignation of Dimitar Glavchev was requested by BSP due to that he did not deal with the duties of the President of the National Assembly.
According to Cornelia Ninova, he Parliament has not been working for six weeks now because the government and the ruling majority have no programme for governance and legislation.
Furthermore, Glavchev does not follow the rules of the Parliament and does not punish MPs for threats, damaging words and improper conduct, including from his own party, Kornelia Ninova stated on Wednesday.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: MRF Will Not Support GERB for New Constitution and Grand National Assembly
- » Bulgaria: Chairman of Information Services - 4 Months is the Delivery of Voting Machines
- » Upholding the independence of the Bulgarian Prosecutor's Office: National Meeting on Monday
- » Emergency Epidemic Situation in Bulgaria Is Extended until August 31
- » Bulgaria: The Government Will Announce New Social Measures
- » Bulgaria: The National Assembly Accepted the Changes in the Cabinet