Bulgarian President to Convene National Security Council Today
Bulgarian President Rumen Radev will convene a meeting of the National Security Advisory Council (KSNS) today, it was reported by NOVA Tv.
The Advisory Body at the Presidency will meet for the first time since Rumen Radev stepped into office into office.
It is attended by Bulgaria’s Prime Minister Boyko Borissov; the speaker of Bulgaria’s Parliament Dimitar Glavchev; Bulgarian Socialist Party leader Kornelia Ninova; the leader of Volya party Vesselin Mareshki; Minister of Finance Vladislav Goranov; the Chair of GERB’s Parliamentary Group and Deputy Chair of GERB party Tsvetan Tsvetanov; the Chair of the Movement for Rights and Freedoms, Mustafa Karadayi.
To topic of the meeting is ‘’Risk and threats to the national security of Bulgaria and necessary strengthening measures.’’
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend