Foreign Students of Bulgaria Descent with Access to Bulgarian Universities
The Council of Ministers has approved more than 1100 openings in Bulgarian universities for students of Bulgarian descent who live abroad – in Ukraine, Moldova, Serbia, Albania, Kosovo and Kazakhstan, reported BNR.
The largest number of openings is for students of Economics (124). There are 68 openings for Informatics and Computer Technology, 81 for Medicine and 28 for Dental Medicine and Pharmacy.
Philology openings are 69 – mostly for English Language and Literature, 66 students will be admitted to study Pedagogy and 47 – Architecture, Construction and Geodesy.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Minister of Education proposes a Vacation from January 31 to February 6
- » Why More People Are Self-Educating Online
- » Bulgarian PM: I guarantee that the schools will close last
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: More than 57,000 Students have a "Green Certificate"
- » Bulgarian Students return to class today
- » Bulgarian Ministry of Education will Introduce "Green Certificate" on January 24